Saturday 12 May 2012

LITTLE COGS BIG MACHINE

As I'm suffering from an eye infection that has decided to create a basket ball look of 50% of my head, I'm going to keep todays blog short as I'm having trouble seeing.

Now you might think that's not so nice, and you'd be right its not exactly a Tom Cruise/ Brad Pitt look I've got going on here, more of your Egor with the  bells kind of attraction, but, and there is always a but, you never know what doors are opening in life or how the doors will open to further your goals or your destiny. All I will say is while I'm writing this, events are taking place all over the world that will ultimately lead like little cogs turning in a great big machine towards each of our destiny. Therefor any event no matter how small has value, a connection, it's just seeing the value and acting on the connection that's important. 

I'm actually thankful for my eye, as it actually pushed me in a direction I would otherwise never have gone....and the results have yet to be acted upon. Never see life as unfortunate, always remember the reason you are here is the primary motivator behind events ..as well as having a play along the journey while we go....life would be nothing if it wasn't a fun game..so always think of it that way, whatever it throws at you, you just never know who you will meet and where that will take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment