Thursday 10 May 2012

BRAIN DRAIN

So what is an example of negative mind conditioning. Well let's take the brain, we all know that 90% of the brains capacity we don't use, although I know a few people who are definitely up to 100% inactive.

Anyway, scientists tell us they can't work out why, and no one knows. So already you've been conditioned to think that the best brains in the world can't find out what to do with 90%, so why should you. If science tells you something, it's a suggestion to your mind, a White coat suggestion as we know from the  Milgram electric shock experiment is highly effective.

The real problem, comes with not being taught to access the creative subconscious mind, you weren't, and neither were the scientists, if thy were using this part of the brain (as many scientists have before in their discoveries) they actually would be using the redundant 90%. Ergo who are these scientists anyway, any why arn't they very bright if they are meant to be brainy.

Well this conditions you away from your subconcious mind, and if you need any proof just take me as am exapmle or a guine pig...the writing I've created in the last few months wasn't because I'm any more intelligent than anyone else, actually the revesre, I'm nice , but quite, dim, with dyslexic troubles and a low attention span. Even what I'm writing here on the way to a workshop I'm not actually thinking about what I'm doing, ( a good reason for the gramma) not past the next word anyway. I'm on a tube thinking about the next stop while my finger is plugging at my I pad whilst the big fat man to my right is trying to read what I'm bashing out..hello big fat man.

Talking of FatMan, I have been rather remiss of late leaving my Superhero just at the closing stages  of the final action scene.....to go off and play an away game with the Avengers in 3D. I might be biased but FatMan is much better, and far more entertaining if you like dark humour.

So without letting my superhero fictional character know about my little indiscretion I'm back to finishing of the final three scenes, before I get on with FatMan three which I've decided to change the tempo and make a very serious piece with lots of sex, drugs and violence, a bit like EastEnders, but without the EastEnd, just a fat bottom ....and talking of fat bottoms Mr FatMan sitting next to me, I have to get off at the next stop ...so buy the book, you'll love it (not to eat of course) and have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment