Saturday 26 May 2012

FIRST HALF REVIEW

Re inventing the wheel is a silly idea, mainly because there aren't many more shapes to that are perfectly round, which is apparently a necessity for any potential wheel alternatives.

In business however reinventing, repackaging, reframing concepts and ideas can make the difference in the levels of success you will experience. It's exactly the same with your mind, success is only a heart beat away, as all that it takes to achieve what you want is a couple tweaks here and there in attitude and approach.  But this is the hardest part for the majority, stepping out of a life long rut of one dimensional thinking. The first part of doing this is realising you are in a rut, and the second is taking one small step towards getting out  which will soon lead into a walk and then a full on run.

All of the work that I do here is to provide a way for anyone who really is ambitious to work alongside utilising the tools that we develop to gain experience and make money. That means everything here is on a equal footing, other than you get to benefit form my creative thinking until I get to benefit from yours as you develop. Every person involved with me so far, whether they appreciate it or not have had considerable bearing in influencing my thinking to exactly where I am right now. Some have influenced me by their creative thought like Rose , Helene,  Mike,  and Roxanne, some have influenced me through their absence, and others through watching how they reject the principles I value in favour of inactivity. Some for just plain putting up with me rambling on. In marketing and sales my goal is to influence all these people to achieve as much as they can for themselves as well as others, to find a universal key that unites all. Now that's the hardest part of this task as we are so fractional in our thinking as a race, and there in lies the problem with all of humanity.

For example, those who are into developing their minds are not quite on the same page as those committed to their pockets. It's bit like oil and water,but either way the majority will have one thing in common, a lack of results from their efforts and a unity in giving those who profess to have the key to their problems all their money.

The self development industry is based on people paying small sums for books on advice, to many thousands for seminars on training. Neither of which leads most of the participants anywhere, but it all sounded very good at the time. It's one of the aspects of the NLP movement I don't like, because anyone can do a weeks training and set themselves up as a practitioner healing people of their ills with a few basic techniques that you can learn in a couple of hours. Then comes the big difficulty, how to run a business and get customers who would like to place their hard earned cash in your sweaty palm, so you can mess about between their ears with your tool box of fix all tricks.

My design has always been to give people a platform  they could direct to gain the benefit they wanted, be it personal, business or money making, mainly because it opens my market up to the overwhelming majority rather than the minority, this is not an easy ask, as you will see from this blog I've reframed and repackaged a number of times to get the right mix. The Game allows me to throw back on you the players the responsibility for your success whilst giving you the ABC step ladder to climb to it. It is then up to you to decide how best your time is employed over the coming weeks, either you can continue paddling your own canoe or work with other people for a greater gain. It's the decision we all have to face, including me, however I learned along time ago, you will earn considerably more money working with other people, than on your own. But it has to be the right venture and the people have to be motivated in the right direction.

In this project I have taken that concept to task, and chosen to work with every individual I meet rather than a few. The structure of the game allows me to do this on parity with anyone, as it's OUR  project not just mine as the architect. The guy who invented the wheel I don't suppose was called Mr Wheel, but we all lay claim to it's use. So every aspect of what is created here is for the players including me, to pick up and run with. 

'How to make a million in 21 weeks starting now'  is the title of the book that will be up on kindle, I tunes and everywhere I can get it with the simple purpose of directing people to do the free six week course and then play the game. Its part of a marketing strategy which now is the primary area of development. 

The primary goal is to attract more players into the game, to achieve their own business or personal goals, as well as that of the game itself, this means  each player is in business for themselves as well as their fellow players, it's a real team effort in every sense of the word. So my job for the first half of the year of creating the structure and the tools for anyone to reach a target million is completed, with the publication of the book, the site and the blog. I'm a month ahead of my schedule for the year, even with being a little under the weather, but there's no time to waste here.

It's now down to selling the game to people, and that is after all the first level of the game, the ability to influence people you meet to reach for the stars and if they fall short, they might just hit the sun, which is after all a star anyway.

The target is 21 weeks to make a million, that's for you as much as it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment