Thursday 14 June 2012

WONDERFUL ADVENTURE

I have to say this is a wonderful adventure. Every time I meet someone new I can't stop thinking of ways to help them make money. The funny thing is they are all so programmed to be wary of strange men bearing gifts ... I certainly fit that description...Strange and seemingly giving things away. I prefer to see it as an exchange of skills, it's just another way of doing business, there's no employment, no commitment other than the desire to do the best we can for each other, and in today's society that simply is strange and most people are conditioned away from helping themselves.

The exchange here is simple. People get opportunity and training within a game to create the lifestyle they want. Information that is absolutely cut to the bone financially to allow anyone whatever their circumstances to participate as well as be the method to gain wealth. If you help me Market the project you will receive an income and I will help you in your search for success by giving you the ABC method to get there and all the training and support you need to adopt the skills of success.

I hope you see this as an adventure as well, its meant to be fun, it's meant to be social and it's meant to rewarding. Dan the cameraman and I sat for six hours yesterday filming and he did his best to make old Mr ugly here look and sound at least half decent for the Internet videos. I only really picked it up when he introduced a sponge for me to talk to. As with everyone I work with I try to network for them as much as this project. Because if I help them achieve their goals they help me, and in Dans case  a filming job has come through which will introduce him to the wealthiest people in London....so who knows.

I met a photographer today who is hopefully on board, great guy and a landscape architect. Hopefully we can work on a design project together with  Asta's interior design company. 

Honestly it's not just who you know it's what you actually do with them that counts. Everyone has a skill I can use on this project and it's just up to you if you value yourself as much as I value you.

No comments:

Post a Comment