Thursday 21 June 2012

FALLEN FROM GRACE

As you can see from my recent posts you attract what you focus on. In my case frustration has crept into my mind as a consequence of constant headaches resulting from the recent illness. The interruption in my thinking has taken me further away from the path I originally set out on which was the use of the law of attraction and the creative subconscious. My own personal conditioning that routes itself in my  subconscious is still there like a junkies addiction to a certain drug.

Following on from yesterday we come back to the law of attraction, a key part to this program and the path to it's success. I'm attracting a certain type of energy right now, a certain type of people who are not the same as those I was attracting six weeks ago. Self analysis  and personal responsibility are an important step in moving forward as we create our own realities and attract the energy we focus on most. 

The task at hand is not purely an external one, it is also an internal adoption of a certain type of thinking, a certainty that comes from a relaxed state of consciousness rather than an up tight one.  We are all faced with challenges every day, and is how we face them that is the most important aspect of our individual journeys, not the end physical result. This is a journey of discovery for me as much as anyone on board. It challenges faith, meaning, purpose  and belief. The true test of faith is in believing in what you cannot see, and only through developing the state of mind where knowing exists without doubt do you finally see the truth. The negative conditioning we are all exposed to since birth is there lying in the background when you are down or suffering the whips and scorns of time,the insolence of office , the oppressors wrong, the proud mans contumely ..Hamlet (Shakespeare) was indeed a wise man. 

To achieve in this world anything worth achieving, it is how you play the game that matters, that most quintessential characteristic of the British, but not purely from a base of etiquette, but true meaning. The million pound target is not the prize here, that's a given anyway, it's just how I achieve it that matters, the message is in the experience, and how I think myself to the goal will ultimately  not only manifest  it's reality, but also make it of value.

My conditioning comes from a life spent controlling situations which evolved from some poor  experiences  of the failings of the system and education when I was a child.  I saw no real sense or depth of purpose in the system back then through hard personal experience and it galvanised me into the rebellious individual I became, seeing the norm as abnormal and seeking to create my own world by the acquisition of wealth, but it is the reason for attracting the wealth that ultimately makes success an empty cup or a fulfilling one. What's the point of climbing Everest if you get to the top and say, "nice view but so what?". 

As you will appreciate,  currently my drive and purpose to move forward is essential to achieve, but not at the expense of the point of the achievement. Therefore we all reach for a point of balance and equilibrium that optimises not only our movement forward in an endeavour, but makes it so easy there is really no effort at all. Some might understand this as being in the zone, the place where you step back and everything happens just as it's meant to in a natural unforced way. As a writer or an artist I channel this energy in a way that makes success a given, but when it comes to interacting with the outside world, then the creative mind has to work with what seems a different medium at first, a different skill, but seeing opportunity, doors and messages is ultimately the skill or how to work in partnership with the universe, it is faith in this skill that can sometimes be eroded by the tests of life, but then again somehow testing faith is how the true person is forged on the anvil of life itself...which after all was the point of existence in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment