Wednesday 20 June 2012

POSITIVE THOUGHTS ON HUMANITY

When I First started this project at the beginning of the year, the first problem was to decide how to make one million from one hundred pounds. Since then people have asked me how I'm getting on definitely resenting my progress and hoping I will give up. Others just can't work out what I'm actually doing as it goes so much against their conditioning they use ludicrous arguments to try and avoid the irrefutable truth that we are all seven conversations away from the million. It may sound strange, but the fact is its  true. There's no big secret, just a bit of effort and self belief, as well as working together with other people. And theres my difficulty. People don't believe in themselves let alone anyone else, and the very idea of working together whilst good in theory, is very difficult for people as they hate it. Society, in a time of the highest connectivity in history is so fractional and independent that people have lost the ability to want to be interdependent, but listen folks, in hard times that's exactly what you've got to do if you want to have success .

I will admit, coming from a coaching background with a strong entrepreneurial history I'm used to working with people who had a bit of get up and go, usually helping people to over come some basic limiting behaviours, skills or knowledge gaps. My philosophy was people deserved a better lifestyle and I helped them towards that goal. People I trained twenty five users ago I see in business making their own lives still with the desire to get ahead.   But since doing this I can't believe the level of emptiness and simple reluctance in people to do anything but for themselves or anyone else. It's actually pitiful as you watch people slip into a cold abyss of regressive evolution. But what's  the cure?

I really understand how the big man with the beard and the boat felt when he was building a floating zoo as a holiday home. And like all holidays in an English summer it rained for 40 days and nights. But look around, with the level of mutual caring, what really does humanity add up to, and is it really worth saving from it's own abject stupidity. Nope, back then captain Nemo didn't think so, and I'm afraid neither do I, as so many people start to convince me it isn't.. You can't exactly call people beings of the higher plane can you, you can't exactly say they have clue about much but prejudice, ignorance and pride in those two noble human qualities.

I get to see so many self development and business coaches and to be honest I haven't  found a good one yet as I've been interviewing recently. Now many people will say this one or that one was very inspiring, but so is Ice Age 1,2&3 and Bambi, but they don't actually change your life, just the way you look at it as if you were on drugs with a happy smile (or in Bambi's case a tear when Mum gets shot, a real tear jerker). I'm afraid money will change your life, it's not the route of/to all evil, it's just an energy you harness to your benefit. The secret of getting wealthy in 21 weeks is a simple one, it takes seven conversations  and the ability to inspire others to do the same. That's it, plus a miserly 100 quid. It's so bloody simple I'm getting to sound like I'm ranting but if you had to listen to the absolute stupid dribble I get to these days you would too. I'm looking for some people with a semblance of sense between their ears and yet there is none but a few souls in the sea of sinking crazies. 

Still there's my motivational thoughts for the day. On the positive side everything is moving forward with the success game providing the platform to train coaches for the academy. Access to 21 weeks of seminars, a 24 week course, a potential huge pot to go for with a good future career  and some great friends to work with... Now that's worth every penny of the 100 I put into this... as well as the six months so far....the next six months will really show if I manage to either upset a few souls or motivate many to achieve. Right now it's time for some hard straight talking with a few home truths, as being soft will never get you anywhere.. but it's easy to get there...soft I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment