Friday 16 March 2012

WHO MOTIVATES YOU?

 

Who motivates you? 

It's a common question, the people who motivate me are the individuals who I am fortunate enough to meet on this project. Twice this week, I have met women who have motivation, energy and a genuine  desire to succeed. Everybody says they would like success, but those who actually attempt to scale those heady heights with real commitment are sadly few and far between. 

Let's take Shelly, a twenty seven year old with an ambitious plan to help those who are less fortunate to a better future. You can find the full details of her project on...www.rhythmofchange.org

Shelly has a unusual ability to be able to talk to anyone, however powerful, in order to move her project forward. Her passion for her task is relentless taking her cause to the very heights of society, approaching entrepreneurs and heads of state  to seek their support. She recognises the need to be able to influence those who stand to help her, however daunting, and in this arena I hope to help her reach her goal.

The second lady, who certainly rates as my personal role model is Helene, a woman of extraordinary energy, drive and entrepreneurial acumen. It is rare for me to meet a professional with such a diverse and considered level of ability in both personal and business development, who can work with people at all levels. Her  networking  skills are exemplary, developing opportunity at ever moment, Helene understands more than most the value of contacts, one of the three C's to success. Her confidence, charm and charisma makes her a role model that I am sure many participants will look to for inspiration. For my own part, I hope once again I can indeed assist her on the road to more success.      www.renaissancewoman.uk.com

As my search continues to complete the 100 ambitious partners to work with on this program, it is not altogether unexpected that 80% of the individuals currently engaged in the project are female entrepreneurs of all ages. This is very much a time of female empowerment, as men generally allow themselves to fall into the back seat in business and mental development,  possibly just expecting success to happen, without actively courting or acquiring more skills to develop it. Certainly the new movers and shakers I meet who really deserve to be a success, are undoubtedly women.

No comments:

Post a Comment