Tuesday 6 March 2012

MONEY POWER SEX

MONEY POWER SEX 24 week course in how to attain success  People always ask me 'what's in the course I run?' and I always reply, 'whatever you want there to be', which to most people is not the kind of definitive, black and White answer they are happy with. It's as if  Life has to be boxed off with a 'LIKE' to be understood, the older you get the more you try to channel experiences into familiar rivers of thought, this is like this, this is like that, and so on. It's one of the pains of the natural grouping processes of the brain, at it's worst when you grandad looks at your I pod and says 'we had something like this in the war'... Oh yes of course you did. The Money Power Sex course is just audio tapes, and 24 weeks of information and exercises in plain simple terms. But what they add up to is very different for each person who takes the course. It's not designed for a diploma, it's not recognised by any official body, and the day that ever happened there would be no more course. I'm not interested in theory, I just don't have time for it and I'm sure neither do you, I'm interested in results, what works, something that will either make me money or make me happier, that's it.  So when you ask me 'what's in the course?' I will tell you exactly the same, 'the method to get you what you want, the information both you and I would have liked to have known when we left college, information we should have been told', that would have made the difference.  Then I'm going to ask you what you want, and if you don't know the answer to that question now, once you have done the course... you will, so that is what's in the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment