Tuesday 16 April 2013

Searching for Volunteers


Every week I'm going to more events in Zurich on my search to find a group of key individuals to begin the experiment as well as holding coffee meetings through meet up under the titles of 'The Experiment' and Interesting Talks. The purpose of the initial coffee meet ups, is to discuss the three basic drivers behind 'The Experiment' and see if the project interests people in a variety of cultural environments i.e some people are more interested in change and development than others based outlet on geographical location. To summarise (and for those who couldn't make it), yesterday we touched on two drivers; Firstly a higher noble purpose, and secondly a personal benefit for those involved. Having a group goal like changing society for the better, is about as big a purpose as you can get, so why not set the old sights a little high. Secondly, learning from each other new skills, perspectives and developing creative ideas is the best way to achieve more; creative thought is considerably more powerful if you adopt the concept of green housing (developing/ discussing ) ideas with other people. The world is a never ending stream of suggestions, opportunities and answers if you care to look, as well as know how to see, and hear them. Now we come to the third. The beginning of The Experiment starts with a group of volunteers who would like to do more for humanity and expand their own experience. Then comes a structure and a working mechanism that advances the group, motivates, and funds it's development. We live in a material world, where time is either invested for personal growth/gain or financial reward. Here, we would be naive to ignore the potential relationship ...just like a horse and cart.. financial support can give the necessary pull to make things happen. Without it, you're just another voice in the wind. So the third part of the experiment, is to take the volunteers and see if without compromising the values/ gains of parts one and two, they can generate for themselves one million in 21 weeks, using and adapting a simple formula for achieving the goal. It's sounds fantastic .. but let me assure you, it's not. I would not be wasting your, or my time on an idle whim. It's a unique opportunity, and potentially life changing. The experiment starts for Zurich when a group of committed volunteers come forward. There are always key moments of choice in life, to get on the bus or wait for a different one. In this, you will be both driver and passenger, so if the Experiment bus is for you, this is your opportunity to be a participant, rather than an observer. I hope you will not be shy in coming forward, but wish you luck in your future whatever choice you make. As a little background: I gave up working for other people when I was twenty five, realising I would never become free or wealthy working at the whim and pay of others. Working alone, it took me only a short space of time to realise I'd traded one suit of prison cloths for another, so I sought to find a way to make enough money to be independent, in as short a space of time as possible. I knew nothing on how this might be accomplished at the time, so I travelled all over the world to find an answer. Whilst I gained a considerable amount of knowledge on how not to achieve my goal, the answer came strangely enough from a confluence of circumstance, leading me right back to where I'd started; not so much from my physical efforts to make it happen. This means the universe led me to the thing I most wished for, within the skills I possessed at the time. I made enough money over eighteen months to be financially free, and had the choice to either continue in the pursuit of more wealth, or change direction; to use the freedom I'd gained in a more creative and personally rewarding way. So I started writing, as well as using my knowledge to help others achieve their financial and personal goals. I learnt about concepts that, if I'd been aware of earlier, would have made my life considerably easier. Terms such as residual income, passive income, multiple income streams, social dynamics, social conditioning, limiting behavioural patterns, the law of attraction, and power of the creative subconscious, NLP, hypnosis, to name but a few. Over time, I refined the key drives of success from wealthy entrepreneurs and contented people, as well as a considerable amount of personal analysis, to create a simple path to freedom away from just working to live; drawn from an alternative way at looking at society. With a few like minded individuals, we have developed this into an organic formula in line with our core values and beliefs, with the potential to move people towards personal success and financial freedom in a highly rewarding and constructive environment. The Experiment is a testing bed for this program. Only by changing our individual behaviours and expectations as a race, can we develop the world as a unified humanity without barriers; in order to save ourselves from the ultimate demise it will undoubtedly wreak upon itself, through division, political agenda, greed and religious intolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment