Sunday 19 February 2012

THE TRUE PERSONALITIES REVEALED

To be honest, I wasn't really sure what I'd get back. Statistically if you have read my other post predictions you will have seem that 95% of people fail to see opportunity, of the five percent that do, 95% fail to act, which from my stats would result in two and a bit people out of the seventeen left out of the thousand original views to our add.

We asked each of the parties to let us know what feelings they had and what logic influenced their decisions. So here are the results:


Nick was an extremely inspiring person who when he told me his stories I saw he used to have similarities to me which held me back such as my shyness, he would make a great mentor/coach to me.

Due to me being at university down in ormskirk I cannot commit myself as much as I would like to do. Therefore I would like to go for option 3 and study success methods more closely. For this I feel I will still try and incorporate listening to classical music if that is okay with you and nick.

I would still like to meet up with nick for his coaching and guidance however travelling to london every week is an expense that just isn't affordable at the moment but once every 3-4 weeks may be more practical!

I hope you can understand my situation and know that if my situation were different I would be 100% committed to the 100-1 million challenge but I do guarantee my focus to the task chosen as I am doing this for myself more than anybody.

Thanks
Mark  


thanks for all the info,i would like to choose option four,the reasons being that it involves using techniques and exercises  in option 3 which are very crucial i think because it covers  certain areas that i need to  work on,secondly i like the idea of working as part of a group,working with like minded individuals walking the same path,sharing and acquiring the knowledge and techniques that will enable us to reach our  goals,accomodating each others ideas and input and suggestions. This is very important, running a successful enterprise needs the efforts of a dedicated  team work, ranging from the managerial post right down to the most trivial tasks,every effort counts.It will be interesting working with different personalities and how each will comeup with their own interpretation,understanding and implementation of strategies and exercises at hand.Thirdly i am genuinely looking forward to working with Nick,i believe there is so much i can learn from this programme,and that is priceless because even after the end of the programme the knowledge that i have acquired will be indespensable and will guide my steps and the decisionmaking for the rest of my life, that you cant put a price on.Being on tv will be an added bonus as it creates exposure for whatever business venture i embark on but the way i look at it,it isnt the be it end all for me because once i embark on my business venture armed with the knowledge i have  acquired,i will be able to purchase tv deals,slots and endorsements.This money can buy the rest it can.These are my reasons.i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.Rose.


Thank you for all the details, I am most certainly going to be part of that 5% and take action!

The option I am choosing is Option 4; 'One hundred, one million, one year'. There are a few aspects that influenced my choice, consciously and most likely subconsciously as well. The title including the word 'one million' is of course going to be an attraction and influence, this whole project is about making money, this title states this. The reasoning however is I have a burning desire to be wealthy, and I'm not ashamed to say so, as much as society loathes this. I however say this in a humble way, as it is the freedom I desire, a freedom I can share with others, not ultimately selfish. I recently read Paul McKenna’s 'How to change your life in 7 days', and this gave me incite into how conditioning can bring you what you desire, especially wealth. The changes I saw on a personal level were unbelievable, and one which I believe led me to responding to this advert. I am now currently reading The Secret, and both of these books relate to this project, and are why I believe in this conditioning and learning process. The reason behind my choice of 4 over 3 was that I know I have the drive, the ability to commit and the desire to make money; I however lack the direction and support. With Nick's direction, structure, and a support network of like minded individuals, I know I can and will be a success in this project. I believe I am to be wealthy, a success (of course in how I perceive this), but I have struggled to find my route to this ultimate goal, with 'One hundred, one million, one year' I could finally have my route. Although £100 is a considerable amount to my finical situation, it is a small risk for me to take, in return for what I will receive from this experience.


I am very excited, and will be 100% committed to this project, I for one will ensure I do not become a 'crash' dummy!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity.

Kind regards,

Carrie


Choosing option 4. I have a lot of free time, love of learning is my primary strength and I've always believed that you can do whatever and get anywhere you want but couldn't quite grasp how. Seems to me you have an idea, a direction and I would be happy to invest £100 in my future wealth. I want to be successful and this is me taking action.

Regards

Anna


Hello
I have decided to do nothing.
Thanks for the email.
 
Kind Regards
Julie

Hello
I attended a meeting with Nick on Monday and received an email about the documentary and the choices of options to take.
I am choosing option 4. I am in this only to make money and be successful and be surrounded by like minded people which is why I am choosing this option. I feel that this option is more constructive and worthy of my time.
Regards
Nichola


i would be interested in option 4.

Thanks,

Jorge



My name is Simba and I am Luke's friend and in the same year with him at college. He attended the meeting with Nick regarding this wealth and the power of the mind project and he really enjoyed it and told me about it etc. From his enthusiasm, I then wanted to know more about it so he then forwarded his email to me to have a look but I did not know about this project until he showed me the email and I just looked at the advert on Star Now and the applications are now closed. 

However, after reading the email from Luke regarding this project, I would just like to ask you if I can be involved and be part of this as I am really, really interested in this project and also believe that success is money and that all achievements and all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea which comes from your mind. 

I would like to pick option 4 and I emphasise that I definitely want to be part of this.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Simba


So we had eight responses and another interest from someone unexpected who had not attended, which was way better than my two and a bit prediction, which made £830 pledged which was more than my first target. But when your building an empire you have to be sure of your troops, so just like Napoleon Bonaparte, my job now was to wander out onto the bridge within bullet range before he took Paris, and let them shoot me if they wanted with a one to one meeting to explain the intricacies of the project.

"Here I am, kill your emperor if you wish."

For Napoleon, they all cried "Vive L'Emperor" for me I wonder.

I do wish to add for the record, I'm not French, I'm not that short or have only one cannon ball, and nor do I have aspirations for invading the world with garlic and driving on the wrong side of the road. But if people are going to follow and through their support we get to the One Million goal, I'd rather know now and not get half way because my troops were a bit iffy.

That said one of the responses twigged my spider sense, a yes from Jorge but no explanation, this needed more investigation as I suspected fifth column negative waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment