Thursday 1 November 2012

TIME OFF


Over the last month I've stepped out of the program to focus on my personal financial obligations this year. A long time ago I rejected the conventional way of working every day to have a few weeks holiday every year, instead I thought it would be a much better life if you could simply work a few weeks and take the rest of the year off. That's why last year I spent most of my time travelling in France, Italy, Hong Kong, and Dubai rather than all my days working. The benefit of looking at life in an alternative way is you step out of the norm, you engineer life the way you would like it to be rather than accept  the  rat trap of employment. Even those people who set their own businesses up are really swapping one form of employment for another ...mostly for more hours, less income and increased stress.  If you want to get rich you can't work for another person. If you want to get rich you have to have an exit strategy which means build a money making cash cow and sell it to the highest bidder. Remember everything has a beginning middle and an end so get in and get out ahead. Keep moving and keep being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment